What came first? The lawyer? Or the foodie? How does it matter anyway?
After having spent copious sums of money on eating out- some places worth every penny, others not so much, I figured it would be nice to share my reactions on these restaurants with you, dear reader. These reviews are based on years of eating out in different countries, different cuisines in different social settings.
The Usual Disclaimers:
- I am from Calcutta. This means that I like food.
- No I’m not fat. Atleast not THAT fat.
- I live in Delhi. This means that this blog will contain reviews of mostly Delhi restaurants.
- I will not entertain requests for reviews of restaurants in other cities. Unless if you send me air tickets and hotel reservations.
- I will entertain requests for reviews of restaurants in Delhi- but only upon my own discretion.
- These are reviews. Not recommendations. I am not liable if you read a review, go to a restaurant based on a review I’ve written and then nearly die of food poisoning. Sue the restaurant instead!
- When filing a claim for damages, do get in touch with me. I’m a lawyer 🙂
- I’m going to be as fair as possible. But if the food is unacceptable, I’ll say that it is unacceptable.
- If you are a restaurant owner and I’ve given you a bad review, no I’m not going to tell you where I live or work. You shouldnt be too worried anyway. If you are, invite me over, give me the best you’ve got and we’ll see.
- I may use photographs of restaurants and places, the copyrights to which I do not own. I make no assertions to such copyrights, nor do I make any money on this blog.
- I am not in anyway connected to the food industry nor do I support any particular chain of eateries except as a consumer. I do have an innate bias against Chinese food.
- Sometimes, my fellow consumers may post too. These disclaimers shall apply to them mutatis mutandis. If you dont know what mutatis mutandis means, look it up.